Today I’m participating in a couple different Link Ups. I did both round 1 & 2 of the Blogmopolitan Quiz so I couldn’t stop now. Then while going through my Bloglovin feed I saw Sydney from Sydney Luella did this awesome post about who she is because of a Link Up that Erika from Coming Up Roses created. I really loved the idea so I decided I’d link about for that too!
I had always struggled with who I was throughout high school and the start of college. I think blogging helped me figure it out a lot. Here’s what I came up with.
– Super Short
– Beautiful, it took me a long time to realize this
– Super awkward around new people
– A Graphic Designer
– A Girl doesn’t like to party or drink alcohol
– Obsessed with Psych
– A Dreamer
– Watching Royal Pains
– Sick of having a messy room but have no motivation to clean it
– Determined to live in New York
– A Good Listener
– Starting to feel like I have no friends… I haven’t heard back from my BFF in Arkansas in months. I
have lots of blog friends though!
– Wishing I could make all my dreams come true
– Hoping I’ll finally get my first kiss soon
– In love with Italy… and Gelato, especially Strawberry
– Lucky to have a super close family, this includes Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, etc. on both sides
– Super glad I decided to start a blog
– The girl that will curl my hair at 10:30pm (with no plans) just because I feel like it
– Still missing my Uncle, I never got to say goodbye
– Way more proud than I should be about owning every season (including the musical) of Psych
– Almost always cold but never wear sock if I don’t have to.
– In love with making & decorating cakes. I need an excuse to do it more often.
Did you fill out the Blogmopolitan Quiz? I’d love to read it! You should also link up with Erika!
I’m the same way! Almost always cold, but hate wearing socks!