1. Using my Urban Decay, I applied gunmetal to the inner part of my eye.
2. Then I just put Virgin & a random white covergirl eyeshadow to lighten the grey up a little because I didn’t have a lighter grey.
3. Apply Buck in a v-shape and blend it out.
4. Put a thin line of black eye liner and then apply mascara.
5. On my lips I put Revlon Lip Gloss in Coral Reef which looked pretty close to what she was wearing in the picture I used.
This look was inspired by:
Let me know what you think of this tutorial and if you would like to see more of things like this! I’m thinking about doing a beauty, hair or fashion blog every Monday. There is one spot left for a large ad space on my blog! You can still use the code designs to get it for free! Go you my sponsor page for more info! I also came up with the idea of doing a blog hop type thing where we have people with different hair types (straight, curly, wavy) test out and find the best ways to do certain hairstyles. An example would be beachy waves. There are so many different ways to do it and I thought it would be cool to find the best! Email me if you are interested! 🙂