1. Complete the Failed October Goals – DONE! I got all but one of these done so I’d say it’s completed. Here’s a breakdown of all of them:
1. Finish Rebrand – DONE! I’m sure I’ll continue to adjust things and customize them a little more but it’s definitely looking a lot better than it did before. I know I still want to figure out what to do with my category images, I know I want to do something with hover images but I’m not sure what yet.
2. Plan New York Trip – FAIL! Again, I didn’t start planning at all this month. I’m thinking I’ll wait until the holidays are done before I start this.
3. Plan Posts & Write More in Advance – DONE! I haven’t done very well this month but I’m starting to figure out how to keep up. I’m going to start deciding what I’m going to post either the Friday or Saturday the week before and start putting outlines together and planning images. Then I can have an easier time putting together and also make sure more effort is put into each post.
4. Catch Up on Emails – DONE! I’m not completely caught up but most of my emails but I’m slowly working through them.
2. Get Back in the Zone – DONE! My posts might not show it yet but I have a plan and I’m super excited about all the posts I’m working on.
3. Have Fun – DONE! I definitely did better at this but I still need to work on seeing my friends more often. Sometimes I just want Netflix.
1. Hanging with Family – I love all my family, I’m close with all my aunts, uncles and cousins on both side of my family. It was so much fun being able to see all of them again. There are some I get to see a little more often than others but it’s so much fun catching up and laughing about all out memories from our childhoods.
2. Sephora Makeover from Haley – I had so much fun with this and it also gave me a bunch of things to add to my Christmas Wishlist. Haley was one of the first bloggers I met in person and I didn’t even know she was a blogger until that day!
3. Mockingjay Part 1 – I’m in love with the movie. I saw it twice in 3 days. I’ve heard a lot of people didn’t like it or just thought it was a setup to part 2 but I enjoyed it. It had been a long time since I read the book so I could just enjoy the movie instead of analyzing everything that was different.
1. Change Social Media Photos – I’ve been saying I’m going to do this forever but I never actually get it done. It will happen this month.
2. Get Christmas Shopping Done – This seems like an obvious one since it is this month but I want to try and get it done & wrapped at least a week before Christmas.
3. Send Christmas Cards to Bloggers – The awesome Emma from It’s Emma Elise created a Holiday Card Swap FB Group to send holiday card to bloggers. I’m super excited to send and receive some! I’m super excited to make my own cards because I’ve never done it before!
4. Finally Write a 101 in 1,001 Update Post – I’ve been planning on writing this post since a month after I posted it which was in February. This month is finally time to do it!
What are some of your goals for the month? What did you think of Mockingjay if you saw it?