For those of you that haven’t been following along with my resolutions in motion, my goal was to open a blog shop! My shop is called Designs By Emily F of course! I don’t have all the items that I want to sell up yet because of money not because of time. The only part of my goal I didn’t get done was selling my first item! If you want to buy one the shipping is included in the price.
The hardest parts::
1. figuring out where I want to go with my design
2. advertising! I really wanted to get some advertisements for my shop but unfortunately I can’t afford any right now.
3. Coding, I know some coding because I took a web design class but it was hard figuring out someone elses coding! Luckily I had Allena Mistral to help me out a little!
4. Printing, I printed each of my prints in 9 different colors and it took so long. I tried to only do 1 or 2 colors ever day so I didn’t go crazy doing it.
The easiest parts::
1. Putting the design together once I knew where I was going.
2. Buying the supplies! Who doesn’t love buying things lol.
I wanted to share a screenshot of the completed design but all 3 of my different browsers are being odd. Firefox, which it was I normally use isn’t letting me log out! I log out and then go to my shop and I’m logged in again!
If you want to read more about my journey in opening my shop, here are some of the other posts I wrote about it.
It was super nice having other bloggers working on their resolutions together. It definitely helped me complete mine! I just wish there would be one every month so I can complete the rest of mine. I’ll definitely be participating next year if they have it again!